December 16, 2011

3 months!

Wednesday brought a wonderful answer to many years of prayer.My dear friend (who happens to also be married to my husbands youngest biological uncle- his mom is from a BIG family with 10 biological kids and 5 adopted ones) had a baby girl. She and her husband have a 5 year old son (almost 6) who came after many years of prayer as well.

For the past 4 years they have prayed for another (and I prayed specifically for a daughter for them :) ) Sweet little Abigail is the answer to all those prayers!! 
It was so fun being pregnant with our babies together, both Allison and I have struggled with infertility and are now both blessed with a boy and girl. 
I am just so thrilled for her and her husband and son and can hardly wait to hold Abigail in February when we visit. 
This is something I made for her, I hope she likes it, I've been playing around with watercolor painting lately. I have a few other gifts for her that are on the go but being December time kind of got away from me so those will have to get mailed later. 

 This week Gideon turned 3 months old! In some ways it seems like he's been with us for so much longer but it also seems like it's gone so quickly
 snoozing together Wednesday morning.

 his facial expressions always make me laugh

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the photo of them napping together is just priceless.

    I'm happy for Abigail and Gideon's arrivals!

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile! :)